Subject Areas on Research
- Adherence to Oral Therapy for Urgency Urinary Incontinence: Results from the Anticholinergic Versus Botox Comparison (ABC) Trial.
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Anal Fissures.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Anticholinergics Versus Botox for Urgency Urinary Incontinence: Results From the Anticholinergic Versus Botox Comparison Randomized Trial.
- Effective local anesthesia for onabotulinumtoxin A injections to treat hyperhidrosis associated with traumatic amputation.
- OnabotulinumtoxinA vs Sacral Neuromodulation on Refractory Urgency Urinary Incontinence in Women: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Refractory urgency urinary incontinence treatment in women: impact of age on outcomes and complications.
- The Refractory Overactive Bladder: Sacral NEuromodulation vs. BoTulinum Toxin Assessment: ROSETTA trial.
- The female urinary microbiome in urgency urinary incontinence.