Subject Areas on Research
- Adherence to Oral Therapy for Urgency Urinary Incontinence: Results from the Anticholinergic Versus Botox Comparison (ABC) Trial.
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Anal Fissures.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Anticholinergics Versus Botox for Urgency Urinary Incontinence: Results From the Anticholinergic Versus Botox Comparison Randomized Trial.
- OnabotulinumtoxinA vs Sacral Neuromodulation on Refractory Urgency Urinary Incontinence in Women: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Primary results from the cervical dystonia patient registry for observation of onabotulinumtoxina efficacy (CD PROBE).
- Refractory urgency urinary incontinence treatment in women: impact of age on outcomes and complications.
- The Refractory Overactive Bladder: Sacral NEuromodulation vs. BoTulinum Toxin Assessment: ROSETTA trial.
- The female urinary microbiome in urgency urinary incontinence.