Calcium Chelating Agents
Subject Areas on Research
- Esterase detoxication of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors using human liver samples in vitro.
- Heavy Metals, Cardiovascular Disease, and the Unexpected Benefits of Chelation Therapy.
- Possible differential benefits of edetate disodium in post-myocardial infarction patients with diabetes treated with different hypoglycemic strategies in the Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT).
- Quality-of-life outcomes with a disodium EDTA chelation regimen for coronary disease: results from the trial to assess chelation therapy randomized trial.
- Swelling and softening of the cowpea chlorotic mottle virus in response to pH shifts.