Subject Areas on Research
- Evolving the Palliative Care Workforce to Provide Responsive, Serious Illness Care.
- Expanding Palliative Medicine across Care Settings: One Health System Experience.
- Improvements in Patient and Health System Outcomes Using an Integrated Oncology and Palliative Medicine Approach on a Solid Tumor Inpatient Service.
- Incorporating palliative radiotherapy education into hospice and palliative medicine fellowship training: a feasibility study.
- Organizing Psychologists, Behavioral Scientists, and Allied Professionals: Formation of the Society of Behavioral Medicine's Palliative Care Special Interest Group.
- Preparedness planning before mechanical circulatory support: a "how-to" guide for palliative medicine clinicians.
- Promoting Palliative Care.
- The Palliative Care Specialists Series: Equipping the Field for Upstream Care.
- The benefits of expanded physician assistant practice in hospice and palliative medicine.
- Top 10 Tips for Using Advance Care Planning Codes in Palliative Medicine and Beyond.
- Top ten inpatient palliative medicine billing and coding mistakes (and how to fix them this week).
- Update in hospice and palliative care.
Keywords of People