Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-hypotensive treatment and endothelin blockade synergistically antagonize exercise fatigue in rats under simulated high altitude.
- Detection of previously unidentified metastatic disease as a leading cause of screening failure in a phase III trial of zibotentan versus placebo in patients with nonmetastatic, castration resistant prostate cancer.
- EndothelinA receptor antagonist BSF-208075 causes immune modulation and neuroprotection after stroke in gerbils.
- Pharmacologic renoprotection: are the stars finally moving into alignment?
- Phase 3, randomized, placebo-controlled study of zibotentan (ZD4054) in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer metastatic to bone.
- Selective endothelin A receptor antagonism with sitaxsentan for pulmonary arterial hypertension associated with connective tissue disease.
- Treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with ambrisentan: a parallel, randomized trial.