Subject Areas on Research
- An overview of novel therapies for acute hereditary angioedema.
- Antihyperalgesic effects of vanilloid-1 and bradykinin-1 receptor antagonists following spinal cord injury in rats.
- Bradykinin receptor subtype 1 expression and function in prostate cancer.
- Hereditary angiodema: a current state-of-the-art review, VI: novel therapies for hereditary angioedema.
- Influence of group B streptococci on piglet pulmonary artery response to bradykinin.
- New therapies for hereditary angioedema: disease outlook changes dramatically.