Subject Areas on Research
- A Multicenter Pragmatic Interrupted Time Series Analysis of Chlorhexidine Gluconate Bathing in Community Hospital Intensive Care Units.
- A time-series analysis of the relation between unemployment rate and hospital admission for acute myocardial infarction and stroke in Brazil over more than a decade.
- Bleeding After Musculoskeletal Surgery in Hospitals That Switched From Hydroxyethyl Starch to Albumin Following a Food and Drug Administration Warning.
- Brand vs generic adverse event reporting patterns: An authorized generic-controlled evaluation of cardiovascular medications.
- Comparing Associations of State Reopening Strategies with COVID-19 Burden.
- Discharge against medical advice from hospitalizations for substance use disorders: The potential impact of the Affordable Care Act.
- Early Adoption of the SSO-ASTRO Consensus Guidelines on Margins for Breast-Conserving Surgery with Whole-Breast Irradiation in Stage I and II Invasive Breast Cancer: Initial Experience from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Editorial: One Reason Why Not.
- Effects of physical activity calorie expenditure (PACE) labeling: study design and baseline sample characteristics.
- Impact of a routine, opt-out HIV testing program on HIV testing and case detection in North Carolina sexually transmitted disease clinics.
- Impact of an Opioid Safety Initiative on Patients Undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Time Series Analysis.
- Insurance coverage among women diagnosed with a gynecologic malignancy before and after implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
- Postoperative spinal fusion care in pediatric patients: Co-management decreases length of stay.
- Removing a constraint on hospital utilization: a natural experiment in Maryland.
- Trends in neurosurgical care in Western Uganda: an interrupted time series analysis.
Keywords of People