Subject Areas on Research
- Gout, tophi and the wonders of NETs.
- IL-1β, IL-18, and eicosanoids promote neutrophil recruitment to pore-induced intracellular traps following pyroptosis.
- IL26, a Noncanonical Mediator of DNA Inflammatory Stimulation, Promotes TNBC Engraftment and Progression in Association with Neutrophils.
- Neutrophil accumulation and NET release contribute to thrombosis in HIT.
- Neutrophil extracellular traps are pathogenic in primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation.
- Neutrophil-Related Gene Expression and Low-Density Granulocytes Associated With Disease Activity and Response to Treatment in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis.
- Sepsis-Induced Coagulopathy and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation.