Subject Areas on Research
- Effectiveness of the Middle East respiratory syndrome-coronavirus protocol in enhancing the function of an Emergency Department in Qatar.
- Importance of Neutralizing Monoclonal Antibodies Targeting Multiple Antigenic Sites on the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Spike Glycoprotein To Avoid Neutralization Escape.
- Origins of MERS-CoV, and lessons for 2019-nCoV.
- Sparse evidence of MERS-CoV infection among animal workers living in Southern Saudi Arabia during 2012.
- Surveillance for emerging respiratory viruses.