Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing Coordinated Versus Sequential Salpingo-Oophorectomy for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers With Breast Cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of opportunistic salpingectomy for ovarian cancer prevention.
- Mortality reduction and cost-effectiveness of performing hysterectomy at the time of risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy for prophylaxis against serous/serous-like uterine cancers in BRCA1 mutation carriers.
- Prophylactic Negative Pressure Wound Therapy for Obese Women After Cesarean Delivery: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Prophylactic thyroidectomy: who needs it, when, and why.
- Reframing the conversation about contralateral prophylactic mastectomy: Preparing women for postsurgical realities.
- Role of salpingectomy at the time of urogynecologic surgery.