Subject Areas on Research
- CT accuracy of percutaneous versus open pedicle screw techniques: a series of 1609 screws.
- Optimal surgical care for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: an international consensus.
- Pedicle Screw With Increased Cortical Purchase Can Be Inserted With Same Accuracy as the Screw in Straightforward Trajectory Using 3D Modeling Landmarks.
- Pedicle screw placement accuracy using ultra-low radiation imaging with image enhancement versus conventional fluoroscopy in minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion: an internally randomized controlled trial.
- The biomechanics of pedicle screw augmentation with cement.
- The effect of posterior polyester tethers on the biomechanics of proximal junctional kyphosis: a finite element analysis.