Subject Areas on Research
- IgG4-related disease presenting as intradural extramedullary lesion: a case report and review of the literature.
- Laminoplasty versus laminectomy with fusion for the treatment of spondylotic cervical myelopathy: short-term follow-up.
- Laminoplasty versus laminectomy with posterior spinal fusion for multilevel cervical spondylotic myelopathy: influence of cervical alignment on outcomes.
- Outcomes after cervical laminectomy with instrumented fusion versus expansile laminoplasty: a propensity matched study of 3185 patients.
- Use of lumbar laminoplasty vs. laminotomy for transection of the filum terminale does not affect early complication rates or postoperative course.