Cytoreduction Surgical Procedures
Subject Areas on Research
- Adenocarcinoma Ex-Goblet Cell: a Retrospective Experience.
- Assessing Textbook Outcomes Following Liver Surgery for Primary Liver Cancer Over a 12-Year Time Period at Major Hepatobiliary Centers.
- Assessment of a Chemotherapy Response Score (CRS) System for Tubo-Ovarian High-Grade Serous Carcinoma (HGSC).
- Can I Get a Multidisciplinary Consult, Please? Systemic Immunotherapy and the Timing of Cytoreductive Nephrectomy.
- Can we maximize both value and quality in gynecologic cancer care? A work in progress.
- Clinical characteristics and long-term outcomes for patients who undergo cytoreductive surgery for thoracic meningiomas: a retrospective analysis.
- Comment on "Early Feeding After Esophagectomy: Show Must Go On".
- Cost-effectiveness of hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) at interval debulking of epithelial ovarian cancer following neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Cytoreductive nephrectomy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma and venous thrombus-Trends and effect on overall survival.
- Does time interval between surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy administration in advanced ovarian cancer carry a prognostic impact? An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study ancillary study.
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy following neoadjuvant chemotherapy and optimal interval tumor reductive surgery for advanced ovarian cancer.
- Is Resection of Primary Midgut Neuroendocrine Tumors in Patients with Unresectable Metastatic Liver Disease Justified? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Melanoma trials that defined surgical management: Overview of trials that established NCCN margin guidelines.
- Ovarian Cancer: Clinical Trial Breakthroughs and Impact on Management.
- Pathologic distribution at the time of interval tumor reductive surgery informs personalized surgery for high-grade ovarian cancer.
- Patient preferences for attributes of primary surgical debulking versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy for treatment of newly diagnosed ovarian cancer.
- Predicting non-home discharge in epithelial ovarian cancer patients: External validation of a predictive model.
- Primary cytoreductive surgery and adjuvant hormonal monotherapy in women with advanced low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma: Reducing overtreatment without compromising survival?
- Primary cytoreductive surgery for advanced stage endometrial cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Primary treatment of advanced ovarian cancer: how does the 'real world' practice?
- Pulmonary toxicity after intraperitoneal mitomycin C: a case report of a rare complication of HIPEC.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel Compared with Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Trastuzumab in Advanced (Stage III-IV) or Recurrent Uterine Serous Carcinomas that Overexpress Her2/Neu (NCT01367002): Updated Overall Survival Analysis.
- Secondary Surgical Cytoreduction for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
- Surgical complexity score and role of laparoscopy in women with advanced ovarian cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- The Chicago Consensus on peritoneal surface malignancies: Management of gastric metastases.
- The Chicago Consensus on peritoneal surface malignancies: Standards.
- The Evolving Management of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies.
- The landscape of contemporary clinical trials for untreated metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- Therapeutic Impact of Cytoreductive Surgery and Irradiation of Posterior Fossa Ependymoma in the Molecular Era: A Retrospective Multicohort Analysis.
- Use and outcomes of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for metastatic uterine cancer.