Subject Areas on Research
- Arterial access and arteriotomy site closure devices.
- Comparison Between Radial Approach and Femoral Approach With Vascular Closure Devices on the Occurrence of Access-Site Complications and Periprocedural Bleeding After Percutaneous Coronary Procedures: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Effectiveness of Arterial Closure Devices for Preventing Complications With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: An Instrumental Variable Analysis.
- Stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation with left atrial appendage closure.
- The Impact of Bleeding Avoidance Strategies on Hospital-Level Variation in Bleeding Rates Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Insights From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry CathPCI Registry.
- The choice of arterial access for percutaneous coronary intervention and its impact on outcome: An expert opinion perspective.