Subject Areas on Research
- A Multicenter Pragmatic Interrupted Time Series Analysis of Chlorhexidine Gluconate Bathing in Community Hospital Intensive Care Units.
- A comparison of environmental contamination by patients infected or colonized with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or vancomycin-resistant enterococci: a multicenter study.
- Antimicrobial activity of a continuously active disinfectant against healthcare pathogens.
- Bloodstream Infection Due to Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus Is Associated With Increased Mortality After Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Acute Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome: A Multicenter, Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Enhanced disinfection leads to reduction of microbial contamination and a decrease in patient colonization and infection.
- Is There a Correlation Between Infection Control Performance and Other Hospital Quality Measures?
- Reduced Chlorhexidine and Daptomycin Susceptibility in Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium after Serial Chlorhexidine Exposure.
- VanA rectal swab screening as a predictor of subsequent vancomycin-resistant enterococcal bloodstream infection in critically ill adults.