Subject Areas on Research
- A Multicenter Pragmatic Interrupted Time Series Analysis of Chlorhexidine Gluconate Bathing in Community Hospital Intensive Care Units.
- A comparison of environmental contamination by patients infected or colonized with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or vancomycin-resistant enterococci: a multicenter study.
- Enhanced disinfection leads to reduction of microbial contamination and a decrease in patient colonization and infection.
- Is There a Correlation Between Infection Control Performance and Other Hospital Quality Measures?
- Reduced Chlorhexidine and Daptomycin Susceptibility in Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium after Serial Chlorhexidine Exposure.