Subject Areas on Research
- A quantitative study of the intracellular fate of pH-responsive doxorubicin-polypeptide nanoparticles.
- Doxorubicin-loaded protease-activated near-infrared fluorescent polymeric nanoparticles for imaging and therapy of cancer.
- Label-Free Measurements of Tenofovir Diffusion Coefficients in a Microbicide Gel Using Raman Spectroscopy.
- Optically modulated cancer therapeutic delivery: past, present and future.
- Pentablock copolymer dexamethasone nanoformulations elevate MYOC: in vitro liberation, activity and safety in human trabecular meshwork cells.
- Self-assembled hybrid elastin-like polypeptide/silica nanoparticles enable triggered drug release.