Subject Areas on Research
- Association between atopy and herpetic eye disease: results from the pacific ocular inflammation study.
- CHEER National Study of Chronic Rhinosinusitis Practice Patterns: Disease Comorbidities and Factors Associated with Surgery.
- Effects of age, sex, race/ethnicity, and allergy status in obesity-related pediatric asthma.
- Inhibition of TRPA1 reduces airway inflammation and hyperresponsiveness in mice with allergic rhinitis.
- Intracranial abscess as a complication of allergic fungal sinusitis.
- Maternal PUFA status and offspring allergic diseases up to the age of 18 months.
- Otolaryngologist adherence to the AAO-HNSF Allergic Rhinitis Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Payer database and geospatial analysis to evaluate practice patterns in treating allergy in North Carolina.