Subject Areas on Research
- CHEER National Study of Chronic Rhinosinusitis Practice Patterns: Disease Comorbidities and Factors Associated with Surgery.
- Impact of a prior authorization policy for montelukast on clinical outcomes for asthma and allergic rhinitis among children and adolescents in a state Medicaid program.
- Influence of exposure to tobacco cigarette smoke on the eosinophil count in the nasal mucosa of young patients with perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Intracranial abscess as a complication of allergic fungal sinusitis.
- Maternal PUFA status and offspring allergic diseases up to the age of 18 months.
- Otolaryngologist adherence to the AAO-HNSF Allergic Rhinitis Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Payer database and geospatial analysis to evaluate practice patterns in treating allergy in North Carolina.