Subject Areas on Research
- A Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo Triage Clinic.
- A Comparison of Falls and Dizziness Handicap by Vestibular Diagnosis.
- Characteristics and Treatment Outcomes of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo in a Cohort of Veterans.
- Episodic versus Chronic Dizziness: An Analysis of Predictive Factors.
- Evaluating the Association Between Hearing Loss and Falls in Adults With Vestibular Dysfunction or Nonvestibular Dizziness.
- Physical examination of dizziness in athletes after a concussion: A descriptive study.
- Symptoms, Audiometric and Vestibular Laboratory Findings, and Imaging in a Concurrent Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome and Vestibular Schwannoma: A Case Report.
- The Necessity for Post-Maneuver Restrictions in the Treatment of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: An Updated Meta-Analysis of the Literature.