Subject Areas on Research
- A preliminary analysis of interactions between genotype, retrospective ADHD symptoms, and initial reactions to smoking in a sample of young adults.
- Genome-wide association study of smoking behaviours in patients with COPD.
- Interactions between genotype and retrospective ADHD symptoms predict lifetime smoking risk in a sample of young adults.
- Ketamine and ketamine metabolites as novel estrogen receptor ligands: Induction of cytochrome P450 and AMPA glutamate receptor gene expression.
- Relationship between CYP2A6 and CHRNA5-CHRNA3-CHRNB4 variation and smoking behaviors and lung cancer risk.