Subject Areas on Research
- Baclofen Toxicity in Kidney Disease.
- Current and potential imaging applications of ferumoxytol for magnetic resonance imaging.
- Higher net acid excretion is associated with a lower risk of kidney disease progression in patients with diabetes.
- Influence of the renal excretion of sodium chloride upon the renal excretion of magnesium and other ions by human subjects.
- Renal denervation attenuates NADPH oxidase-mediated oxidative stress and hypertension in rats with hydronephrosis.
- Stereoselective Steady-State Disposition and Bioequivalence of Brand and Generic Bupropion in Adults.
- The renal excretion of hydrogen ion in renal tubular acidosis. I. quantitative assessment of the response to ammonium chloride as an acid load.
- The renal excretion of hydrogen ion in renal tubular acidosis. II. Quantitative response to the carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, acetazolamide.