Subject Areas on Research
- Differential effects of vitamin d receptor agonists on gene expression in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes.
- Effects of Vitamin D2 Supplementation on Vitamin D3 Metabolism in Health and CKD.
- Genetic Variants Associated with Circulating Fibroblast Growth Factor 23.
- Genetic variants and associations of 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations with major clinical outcomes.
- Hypercalcemia, hypercalciuria, and elevated calcitriol concentrations with autosomal dominant transmission due to CYP24A1 mutations: effects of ketoconazole therapy.
- Pruning the ricket thicket.
- Vitamin D is Not Associated With Severity in NAFLD: Results of a Paired Clinical and Gene Expression Profile Analysis.