Subject Areas on Research
- Common Polymorphisms of CYP2B6 Influence Stereoselective Bupropion Disposition.
- Lack of single-dose disulfiram effects on cytochrome P-450 2C9, 2C19, 2D6, and 3A4 activities: evidence for specificity toward P-450 2E1.
- Optimizing higher throughput methods to assess drug-drug interactions for CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, rCYP2D6, and CYP3A4 in vitro using a single point IC(50).
- Scaffold Hopping and Optimization of Maleimide Based Porcupine Inhibitors.
- Tamoxifen pharmacogenomics: the role of CYP2D6 as a predictor of drug response.