Subject Areas on Research
- 5-HT2C Agonists Modulate Schizophrenia-Like Behaviors in Mice.
- Acoustic startle and prepulse inhibition predict smoking lapse in posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Further Advances in Optimizing (2-Phenylcyclopropyl)methylamines as Novel Serotonin 2C Agonists: Effects on Hyperlocomotion, Prepulse Inhibition, and Cognition Models.
- Neuroanatomical and behavioral deficits in mice haploinsufficient for Pericentriolar material 1 (Pcm1).
- Prepulse inhibition deficits in women with PTSD.
- Role of nicotinic receptors in the lateral habenula in the attenuation of amphetamine-induced prepulse inhibition deficits of the acoustic startle response in rats.