Subject Areas on Research
- Multiple components in direction learning in smooth pursuit eye movements of monkeys.
- Multivariate MR biomarkers better predict cognitive dysfunction in mouse models of Alzheimer's disease.
- Reinstatement of individual past events revealed by the similarity of distributed activation patterns during encoding and retrieval.
- Scenes enable a sense of reliving: Implications for autobiographical memory.
- The ecology of spatial memory in four lemur species.
- The ventral hippocampal muscarinic cholinergic system plays a key role in sexual dimorphisms of spatial working memory in rats.
Keywords of People