Subject Areas on Research
- Decreasing nicotinic receptor activity and the spatial learning impairment caused by the NMDA glutamate antagonist dizocilpine in rats.
- Dependence of hippocampal function on ERRγ-regulated mitochondrial metabolism.
- Effect of sub-chronic intermittent ethanol exposure on spatial learning and ethanol sensitivity in adolescent and adult rats.
- Learning a Spatial Task by Trial and Error in Drosophila.
- Multiple components in direction learning in smooth pursuit eye movements of monkeys.
- Neuropsychological profile in adult schizophrenia measured with the CMINDS.
Keywords of People