Subject Areas on Research
- A validated agent-based model to study the spatial and temporal heterogeneities of malaria incidence in the rainforest environment.
- An estimate of the number of tropical tree species.
- Climate and seasonality drive the richness and composition of tropical fungal endophytes at a landscape scale.
- Comment on "Eocene Fagaceae from Patagonia and Gondwanan legacy in Asian rainforests".
- Long-term decline of the Amazon carbon sink.
- Morphometric signals of population decline in diademed sifakas occupying degraded rainforest habitat in Madagascar.
- Out of the net: An agent-based model to study human movements influence on local-scale malaria transmission.
- Phylogeography of the arid-adapted Malagasy bullfrog, Laliostoma labrosum, influenced by past connectivity and habitat stability.