Subject Areas on Research
- A Contemporary Analysis of Heart Transplantation and Bridge-to-Transplant Mechanical Circulatory Support Outcomes in Cardiac Sarcoidosis.
- A Propensity-matched Survival Analysis: Do Simultaneous Liver-lung Transplant Recipients Need a Liver?
- A consensus conference to define the utility of advanced infectious disease diagnostics in solid organ transplant recipients.
- Age-related effects on thymic output and homeostatic T cell expansion following depletional induction in renal transplant recipients.
- An analysis of the outcomes of Clostridioides difficile occurring in intestinal transplant recipients requiring hospitalization.
- Another Step Toward Becoming a Transplant Community.
- Antibody depletion strategy for the treatment of suspected antibody-mediated rejection in lung transplant recipients: Does it work?
- Anticoagulation Strategies in the Perioperative Period for Lung Transplant.
- Antimicrobial stewardship in solid organ transplant recipients: Current challenges and proposed metrics.
- Apples to apples: The challenges of studying COVID-19 mortality in solid organ transplant recipients.
- Aspergillus infections in transplant and non-transplant surgical patients.
- Assessing and restoring adaptive immunity to HSV, VZV, and HHV-6 in solid organ and hematopoietic cell transplant recipients.
- Assessment of cardiac allograft systolic function by global longitudinal strain: From donor to recipient.
- BK virus nephropathy in non-renal solid organ transplant recipients: Are we looking hard enough?
- Bacteremia in solid organ transplant recipients as compared to immunocompetent patients: Acute phase cytokines and outcomes in a prospective, matched cohort study.
- Bacterial genotype and clinical outcomes in solid organ transplant recipients with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.
- Belatacept Combined With Transient Calcineurin Inhibitor Therapy Prevents Rejection and Promotes Improved Long-Term Renal Allograft Function.
- Bronchoalveolar bile acid and inflammatory markers to identify high-risk lung transplant recipients with reflux and microaspiration.
- COVID-19 Among Liver Transplant Recipients.
- COVID-19 in hospitalized lung and non-lung solid organ transplant recipients: A comparative analysis from a multicenter study.
- COVID-19 in solid organ transplant recipients: A systematic review and meta-analysis of current literature.
- COVID-19 vaccination in our transplant recipients: The time is now.
- Cardiothoracic Transplant Recipient Mycoplasma hominis: An Uncommon Infection with Probable Donor Transmission.
- Casting a smaller net into a bigger donor pool: A single center's experience with the new kidney allocation system.
- Challenges in the Diagnosis and Management of Bacterial Lung Infections in Solid Organ Recipients: A Narrative Review.
- Changing trends in mortality among solid organ transplant recipients hospitalized for COVID-19 during the course of the pandemic.
- Clinical Outcomes of Older Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of toxoplasmosis among transplant recipients at two US academic medical centers.
- Clinical characteristics of COVID-19 in solid organ transplant recipients following COVID-19 vaccination: A multicenter case series.
- Coccidioidomycosis Transmission Through Organ Transplantation: A Report of the OPTN Ad Hoc Disease Transmission Advisory Committee.
- Commentary: Deep venous thrombosis in lung transplant recipients-tip of the iceberg that can potentially affect long-term outcome?
- Communication gaps associated with donor-derived infections.
- Confusion, Headache, and Constitutional Symptoms in a Heart Transplant Recipient.
- Consensus-Based Recommendations on the Prevention of Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: A Delphi Consensus Statement.
- Cryptococcosis in Patients With Cirrhosis of the Liver and Posttransplant Outcomes.
- Cryptococcus transmission through solid organ transplantation in the United States: A report from the Ad Hoc Disease Transmission Advisory Committee.
- Cytomegalovirus Infection Management in Multivisceral and Intestinal Transplant: A Dual Institution Study.
- Cytomegalovirus Therapy: Role of Letermovir in Prophylaxis and Treatment in Transplant Recipients.
- Cytomegalovirus prevention in thoracic organ transplantation: A single-center evaluation of letermovir prophylaxis.
- Decline of increased risk donor offers increases waitlist mortality in paediatric heart transplantation.
- Depression, Immunosuppressant Levels, and Clinical Outcomes in Postlung Transplant Recipients.
- Detection of Donor's HIV Strain in HIV-Positive Kidney-Transplant Recipient.
- Donor-Derived Mycoplasma hominis and an Apparent Cluster of M. hominis Cases in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Donor-Derived Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Transmission to Two Kidney Transplant Recipients Demonstrated by Short Tandem Repeat Analysis: A Case Report.
- Donor-Recipient Height Mismatch Is Associated With Decreased Survival in Pediatric-to-Adult Liver Transplant Recipients.
- Donor-derived infections in solid organ transplant patients: toward a holistic approach.
- Donor-derived infections: Guidelines from the American Society of Transplantation Infectious Diseases Community of Practice.
- Donor-derived tuberculosis among solid organ transplant recipients in the United States-2008 to 2018.
- Dual Procurement of Lung and Heart Allografts Does Not Negatively Affect Lung Transplant Outcomes.
- Dual targeting: Combining costimulation blockade and bortezomib to permit kidney transplantation in sensitized recipients.
- Early experience with the use of hepatitis C antibody-positive, nucleic acid testing-negative donors in lung transplantation.
- Early versus delayed initiation of cytomegalovirus prophylaxis after liver transplant.
- Effect of mode of intraoperative support on primary graft dysfunction after lung transplant.
- Effects of Sofosbuvir-Based Hepatitis C Treatment Regimens on Calcineurin Inhibitor Dosing in Liver and Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Endemic Fungal Infection Recommendations for Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients and Donors.
- Endemic fungal infections in solid organ transplant recipients-Guidelines from the American Society of Transplantation Infectious Diseases Community of Practice.
- Epidemiology of surgical site infections after solid organ transplants in the period 2015-2019: A single-center retrospective cohort study.
- Epstein-Barr Virus DNAemia and post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in pediatric solid organ transplant recipients.
- Evaluation of Weight-Based Dose During Transition From Immediate-Release to Extended-Release Tacrolimus in Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Evidence of Epstein-Barr virus heterogeneous gene expression in adult lung transplant recipients with posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder.
- FDA jeopardizes the lives of lung transplant recipients and in the process severely increases the cost to develop new immunosuppression.
- Fatal respiratory infection due to ST308 VIM-1-producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a lung transplant recipient: case report and review of the literature.
- Gender Disparities in Patients With Alcoholic Liver Disease Evaluated for Liver Transplantation.
- Genomic characterization of recurrent mold infections in thoracic transplant recipients.
- Healthcare resource use among solid organ transplant recipients hospitalized with COVID-19.
- Hepatitis E virus infection and rejection in kidney transplant recipients.
- High clinical suspicion of donor-derived disease leads to timely recognition and early intervention to treat solid organ transplant-transmitted lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus.
- Highlights from the clinical trials in organ transplantation (CTOT)-20 and CTOT-22 Consortium studies in lung transplant.
- How Do Previous Solid Organ Transplant Recipients Fare After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty?
- Identifying host microRNAs in bronchoalveolar lavage samples from lung transplant recipients infected with Aspergillus.
- Immunosuppression in solid organ transplant recipients with Covid-19: More data, but still complicated.
- Impact of psychosocial factors on medication level variability index and outcomes in pediatric liver transplant recipients.
- Impaired Cytomegalovirus Immunity in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Lung Transplant Recipients with Short Telomeres.
- Incidence and Outcomes of COVID-19 in Kidney and Liver Transplant Recipients With HIV: Report From the National HOPE in Action Consortium.
- Incidence and impact of primary graft dysfunction in adult heart transplant recipients: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Incidence and management of Kaposi sarcoma in renal transplant recipients: the Greek experience.
- Incidence and outcome of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders in lung transplant patients: Analysis of ISHLT Registry.
- Increase in nuclear cell-free DNA is associated with major adverse events in adult and pediatric heart transplant recipients.
- Induced and pre-existing anti-polyethylene glycol antibody in a trial of every 3-week dosing of pegloticase for refractory gout, including in organ transplant recipients.
- Influenza Adherence Tool Kit: Implementation and Evaluation Among Allogeneic Hematopoietic Transplantation Recipients .
- Initial skin cancer screening for solid organ transplant recipients in the United States: Delphi method development of expert consensus guidelines.
- Interpreting positive cultures in asymptomatic lung transplant recipients.
- Kidney transplant recipients infected by COVID-19: Review of the initial published experience.
- Letermovir treatment of cytomegalovirus infection or disease in solid organ and hematopoietic cell transplant recipients.
- Long-term survival following kidney transplantation in previous lung transplant recipients-An analysis of the unos registry.
- Longitudinal studies of a B cell-derived signature of tolerance in renal transplant recipients.
- Low incidence of acute rejection in hepatitis B virus positive liver transplant recipients and the impact of hepatitis B immunoglobulin.
- Lung Transplant Pulmonologists' Views of Specialty Palliative Care for Lung Transplant Recipients.
- Lung transplantation during the COVID-19 pandemic: Safely navigating the new "normal".
- Lymphocyte depletion and risk of acute rejection in renal transplant recipients at increased risk for delayed graft function.
- Male-specific late effects in adult hematopoietic cell transplantation recipients: a systematic review from the Late Effects and Quality of Life Working Committee of the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research and Transplant Complications Working Party of the European Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
- Medication Nonadherence After Lung Transplantation in Adult Recipients.
- Misidentification of Neosartorya pseudofischeri as Aspergillus fumigatus in a lung transplant patient.
- Mitigating the Impact of Using Female Donor Hearts in Male Recipients Using BMI Difference.
- Multicenter data to improve health for pediatric renal transplant recipients in North America: Complementary approaches of NAPRTCS and IROC.
- Multimedia Education Reduces Anxiety in Lung Transplant Patients.
- Noninvasive Ventilation Exposure Prior to Intubation in Pediatric Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients.
- Novel Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Assessment of Bronchial Stenosis in Lung Transplant Recipients.
- Optimization of de novo belatacept-based immunosuppression administered to renal transplant recipients.
- Oral and Inhaled Ribavirin Treatment for Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection in Lung Transplant Recipients.
- Organ allocation around the world: insights from the ISHLT International Registry for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- Outcomes in Kidney Transplantation Between Veterans Affairs and Civilian Hospitals: Considerations in the Context of the MISSION Act.
- Outcomes in kidney transplant recipients from older living donors.
- Outcomes of cryptococcosis in renal transplant recipients in a less-resourced health care system.
- Phaeohyphomycosis in transplant recipients: Results from the Transplant Associated Infection Surveillance Network (TRANSNET).
- Postdepletion Lymphocyte Reconstitution During Belatacept and Rapamycin Treatment in Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Practice patterns and incidence of adenovirus infection in allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplant recipients: Multicenter survey of transplant centers in the United States.
- Pre- and post-transplant bacterial infections in liver transplant recipients.
- Predictors of immune reconstitution syndrome in organ transplant recipients with cryptococcosis: implications for the management of immunosuppression.
- Pretransplant physical frailty, postoperative delirium, and short-term outcomes among older lung transplant recipients.
- Preventing Pulmonary Aspergillosis: Can We Breathe Easy?
- Psychological distress and associated factors among kidney transplant recipients and living kidney donors during COVID-19.
- Psychosocial Predictors of Mortality Following Lung Transplantation.
- Real-world effectiveness of preemptive therapy (PET) for cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease prevention in CMV high-risk donor seropositive/recipient seronegative (D+R-) liver transplant recipients (LTxR).
- Reassessing Recipient Mortality Under the New Heart Allocation System: An Updated UNOS Registry Analysis.
- Recent History of Serious Fall Injuries and Posttransplant Outcomes Among US Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Renal Transplantation with grafts affected by tumors: learning from a 'near miss' case.
- Reply from the authors: We do not know what we do not know-Mechanism of donor brain death and transplant recipient outcomes.
- Risk factors for mortality in lung transplant recipients aged ≥65 years: A retrospective cohort study of 5,815 patients in the scientific registry of transplant recipients.
- Risk of Breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Adult Transplant Recipients.
- Role of coronary artery calcium score in identifying occult coronary artery disease in patients evaluated for deceased-donor liver transplant - a preliminary report.
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines in Kidney Transplant Recipients: Will They Be Safe and Effective and How Will We Know?
- Safety of Inhaled Amphotericin B Lipid Complex as Antifungal Prophylaxis in Lung Transplant Recipients.
- Serum Phosphorus and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease, All-Cause Mortality, or Graft Failure in Kidney Transplant Recipients: An Ancillary Study of the FAVORIT Trial Cohort.
- Tackling Infectious Diarrhea in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
- Tacrolimus dose requirements in African-American and Caucasian kidney transplant recipients on mycophenolate and prednisone.
- Ten years of donor-derived disease: A report of the disease transmission advisory committee.
- The epidemiology and outcomes of invasive Candida infections among organ transplant recipients in the United States: results of the Transplant-Associated Infection Surveillance Network (TRANSNET).
- The impact of belatacept on third-party HLA alloantibodies in highly sensitized kidney transplant recipients.
- The importance of drug safety and tolerability in the development of new immunosuppressive therapy for transplant recipients: The Transplant Therapeutics Consortium's position statement.
- The limits of refusal: An ethical review of solid organ transplantation and vaccine hesitancy.
- The predictors of post-transplant coronary events among liver transplant recipients.
- The use of genome sequencing to investigate an outbreak of hospital-acquired mucormycosis in transplant patients.
- Total joint arthroplasty following solid organ transplants: complications and mid-term outcomes.
- Transcriptional responses define dysregulated immune activation in Hepatitis C (HCV)-naïve recipients of HCV-infected donor kidneys.
- Transplant Center Variability in Organ Offer Acceptance and Mortality Among US Patients on the Heart Transplant Waitlist.
- Transplant Immunosuppression Management and COVID-19.
- Use of Letermovir as Salvage Therapy for Drug-Resistant Cytomegalovirus Retinitis.
- Utility of fiber-optic bronchoscopy in pulmonary infections among abdominal solid-organ transplant patients: A comprehensive review.
- Variability in donor organ offer acceptance and lung transplantation survival.
- Variables of importance in the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients database predictive of heart transplant waitlist mortality.
- What Survivorship Means to Liver Transplant Recipients: Qualitative Groundwork for a Survivorship Conceptual Model.
- mRNA Vaccine Effectiveness Against Coronavirus Disease 2019 Hospitalization Among Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.