Subject Areas on Research
- Electrical stimulation of the dorsal columns of the spinal cord for Parkinson's disease.
- Identifying local and descending inputs for primary sensory neurons.
- Neuropathic pain is constitutively suppressed in early life by anti-inflammatory neuroimmune regulation.
- Repurposing cancer drugs identifies kenpaullone which ameliorates pathologic pain in preclinical models via normalization of inhibitory neurotransmission.
- Toll-like receptor 4 contributes to chronic itch, alloknesis, and spinal astrocyte activation in male mice.
- Transcriptional Profiling of Somatostatin Interneurons in the Spinal Dorsal Horn.
- β-arrestin-2 regulates NMDA receptor function in spinal lamina II neurons and duration of persistent pain.
Keywords of People