Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-nociceptive roles of the glia-specific metabolic inhibitor fluorocitrate in paclitaxel-evoked neuropathic pain.
- Electrical stimulation of the dorsal columns of the spinal cord for Parkinson's disease.
- Identifying local and descending inputs for primary sensory neurons.
- Neuropathic pain is constitutively suppressed in early life by anti-inflammatory neuroimmune regulation.
- Toll-like receptor 4 contributes to chronic itch, alloknesis, and spinal astrocyte activation in male mice.
- Transcriptional Profiling of Somatostatin Interneurons in the Spinal Dorsal Horn.
- β-arrestin-2 regulates NMDA receptor function in spinal lamina II neurons and duration of persistent pain.