Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of cup-to-disc ratio estimates by fundus biomicroscopy and stereoscopic optic disc photography in the Tema Eye Survey.
- Cup-to-Disc Ratio From Heidelberg Retina Tomograph 3 and High-Definition Optical Coherence Tomography Agrees Poorly With Clinical Assessment.
- Customizing femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery in a patient with a traumatic corneal scar and cataract.
- Slitlamp Photography and Videography With High Magnifications.
- Vessel Sampling and Blood Flow Velocity Distribution With Vessel Diameter for Characterizing the Human Bulbar Conjunctival Microvasculature.