Subject Areas on Research
- Auditory-vocal mirroring in songbirds.
- Changes in Brain Resting-state Functional Connectivity Associated with Peripheral Nerve Block: A Pilot Study.
- Changes in brain white matter structure are associated with urine proteins in urologic chronic pelvic pain syndrome (UCPPS): A MAPP Network study.
- Effects of spinal manipulation on sensorimotor function in low back pain patients--A randomised controlled trial.
- Imaging auditory representations of song and syllables in populations of sensorimotor neurons essential to vocal communication.
- Pathway-Specific Striatal Substrates for Habitual Behavior.
- Sources of disconnection in neurocognitive aging: cerebral white-matter integrity, resting-state functional connectivity, and white-matter hyperintensity volume.
- Visual abilities distinguish pitchers from hitters in professional baseball.