Subject Areas on Research
- A probabilistic approach to demixing odors.
- A transformation from temporal to ensemble coding in a model of piriform cortex.
- Complementary codes for odor identity and intensity in olfactory cortex.
- Odor identity coding by distributed ensembles of neurons in the mouse olfactory cortex.
- Recurrent cortical circuits implement concentration-invariant odor coding.
- Vagal nerve stimulation modifies neuronal activity and the proteome of excitatory synapses of amygdala/piriform cortex.