Subject Areas on Research
- A Distinct Function of Regulatory T Cells in Tissue Protection.
- Amphiregulin contributes to airway remodeling in chronic allograft dysfunction after lung transplantation.
- Cumulus cell pappalysin-1, luteinizing hormone/choriogonadotropin receptor, amphiregulin and hydroxy-delta-5-steroid dehydrogenase, 3 beta- and steroid delta-isomerase 1 mRNA levels associate with oocyte developmental competence and embryo outcomes.
- Diacetyl induces amphiregulin shedding in pulmonary epithelial cells and in experimental bronchiolitis obliterans.
- Induction of autocrine epidermal growth factor receptor ligands in human keratinocytes by insulin/insulin-like growth factor-1.
- Innate lymphoid cells and COVID-19 severity in SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Inverse Correlation of STAT3 and MEK Signaling Mediates Resistance to RAS Pathway Inhibition in Pancreatic Cancer.
- Loss of EGFR signaling regulated miR-203 promotes prostate cancer bone metastasis and tyrosine kinase inhibitors resistance.
- Targeted disruption of Mapk14 (p38MAPKalpha) in granulosa cells and cumulus cells causes cell-specific changes in gene expression profiles that rescue COC expansion and maintain fertility.
- Targeted inactivation of the EGF and amphiregulin genes reveals distinct roles for EGF receptor ligands in mouse mammary gland development.