Subject Areas on Research
- 'I don't need an eye for an eye': Women's responses to intimate partner violence in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
- Associations Between Peer Network Gender Norms and the Perpetration of Intimate Partner Violence Among Urban Tanzanian Men: a Multilevel Analysis.
- Drivers of Intimate Partner Violence Against Women in Three Refugee Camps.
- Global Study of Social Odor Awareness.
- Integrating Models of Diffusion and Behavior to Predict Innovation Adoption, Maintenance, and Social Diffusion.
- Modeling social norms increasingly influences costly sharing in middle childhood.
- Peer norms moderate the association between mental health and sexual risk behaviors among young men living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.