Subject Areas on Research
- Composition of Exfoliation Material.
- LASIK surgery of granular corneal dystrophy type 2 patients leads to accumulation and differential proteolytic processing of transforming growth factor beta-induced protein (TGFBIp).
- Pseudocatalytic Antiaggregation Activity of Antibodies: Immunoglobulins can Influence α-Synuclein Aggregation at Substoichiometric Concentrations.
- Structural variants in SNCA gene and the implication to synucleinopathies.
- Synthetic alpha-synuclein fibrils cause mitochondrial impairment and selective dopamine neurodegeneration in part via iNOS-mediated nitric oxide production.
- Transcription errors induce proteotoxic stress and shorten cellular lifespan.
- Uncoupling of Protein Aggregation and Neurodegeneration in a Mouse Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Model.
- Up-regulation of SNCA gene expression: implications to synucleinopathies.