Subject Areas on Research
- "If You Have No Money, You Might Die": A Qualitative Study of Sociocultural and Health System Barriers to Care for Decedent Febrile Inpatients in Northern Tanzania.
- Building Social Capital to Foster Interprofessional Education: The Interprofessional Educator Academy.
- Cohort Profile: FAMILY Cohort.
- Neighborhood-based social capital and cognitive function among older adults in five low- and middle-income countries: Evidence from the World Health Organization Study on global AGEing and adult health.
- Now It's Time to Implement Social Capital and Sexually Transmitted Infection/HIV Interventions in the United States.
- Social capital and hypertension in rural Haitian women.
- Social stressors, social support, and mental health among Haitian migrants in the Dominican Republic.
- When Lightning Strikes Twice: Profoundly Gifted, Profoundly Accomplished.