Subject Areas on Research
- "If You Have No Money, You Might Die": A Qualitative Study of Sociocultural and Health System Barriers to Care for Decedent Febrile Inpatients in Northern Tanzania.
- A Cross-Sectional Relationship Between Social Capital, Self-Compassion, and Perceived HIV Symptoms.
- Building Social Capital to Foster Interprofessional Education: The Interprofessional Educator Academy.
- Cohort Profile: FAMILY Cohort.
- Social capital and hypertension in rural Haitian women.
- Social stressors, social support, and mental health among Haitian migrants in the Dominican Republic.
- When Lightning Strikes Twice: Profoundly Gifted, Profoundly Accomplished.