Subject Areas on Research
- Basolateral amygdala volume and cell numbers in major depressive disorder: a postmortem stereological study.
- Dissociable roles for the basolateral amygdala and orbitofrontal cortex in decision-making under risk of punishment.
- Dysregulation of the Synaptic Cytoskeleton in the PFC Drives Neural Circuit Pathology, Leading to Social Dysfunction.
- Neural mechanisms of social decision-making in the primate amygdala.
- Regulation and function of MeCP2 Ser421 phosphorylation in U50488-induced conditioned place aversion in mice.