Subject Areas on Research
- A Western diet induced NAFLD in LDLR(-/)(-) mice is associated with reduced hepatic glutathione synthesis.
- Impact of westernization on fibroblast growth factor 23 levels among individuals of African ancestry.
- Perinatal western-type diet and associated gestational weight gain alter postpartum maternal mood.
- Vitamin B5 and N-Acetylcysteine in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: A Preclinical Study in a Dietary Mouse Model.
- db/db Mice Exhibit Features of Human Type 2 Diabetes That Are Not Present in Weight-Matched C57BL/6J Mice Fed a Western Diet.