Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II prospective multi-institutional trial of adjuvant active specific immunotherapy following curative resection of colorectal cancer hepatic metastases: cancer and leukemia group B study 89903.
- Arabidopsis Small Rubber Particle Protein Homolog SRPs Play Dual Roles as Positive Factors for Tissue Growth and Development and in Drought Stress Responses.
- Chlamydia trachomatis Infection Leads to Defined Alterations to the Lipid Droplet Proteome in Epithelial Cells.
- Cooperation between the Hepatitis C Virus p7 and NS5B Proteins Enhances Virion Infectivity.
- DGAT1 Inhibitor Suppresses Prostate Tumor Growth and Migration by Regulating Intracellular Lipids and Non-Centrosomal MTOC Protein GM130.
- Deletion of angiotensin II type 2 receptor accelerates adipogenesis in murine mesenchymal stem cells via Wnt10b/beta-catenin signaling.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor mediated proliferation depends on increased lipid droplet density regulated via a negative regulatory loop with FOXO3/Sirtuin6.
- FGF21-FGFR1 Coordinates Phospholipid Homeostasis, Lipid Droplet Function, and ER Stress in Obesity.
- FIT2 is an acyl-coenzyme A diphosphatase crucial for endoplasmic reticulum homeostasis.
- Intestinal inflammation requires FOXO3 and prostaglandin E2-dependent lipogenesis and elevated lipid droplets.
- Lipid bodies containing oxidatively truncated lipids block antigen cross-presentation by dendritic cells in cancer.
- Lipid droplet velocity is a microenvironmental sensor of aggressive tumors regulated by V-ATPase and PEDF.
- Loss of ephrin B2 receptor (EPHB2) sets lipid rheostat by regulating proteins DGAT1 and ATGL inducing lipid droplet storage in prostate cancer cells.
- The proper localization of RESPONSIVE TO DESICCATION 20 in lipid droplets depends on their biogenesis induced by STRESS-RELATED PROTEINS in vegetative tissues.