Subject Areas on Research
- Chlamydia trachomatis Infection Leads to Defined Alterations to the Lipid Droplet Proteome in Epithelial Cells.
- Cooperation between the Hepatitis C Virus p7 and NS5B Proteins Enhances Virion Infectivity.
- Deletion of angiotensin II type 2 receptor accelerates adipogenesis in murine mesenchymal stem cells via Wnt10b/beta-catenin signaling.
- FGF21-FGFR1 Coordinates Phospholipid Homeostasis, Lipid Droplet Function, and ER Stress in Obesity.
- Lipid bodies containing oxidatively truncated lipids block antigen cross-presentation by dendritic cells in cancer.