Subject Areas on Research
- A Balanced Data Archiving Policy for Long-Term Studies.
- A successful launch.
- Challenges in Open Access Publishing.
- Finding Means to Fulfill the Societal and Academic Imperative for Open Data Access and Sharing.
- JID Innovations: Skin Science from Molecules to Population Health.
- Negative Effects of "Predatory" Journals on Global Health Research.
- Study of Predatory Open Access Nursing Journals.
- Teaching Nursing Students and Nurses About Predatory Publishing.