Subject Areas on Research
- Characterizing use patterns and perceptions of relative harm in dual users of electronic and tobacco cigarettes.
- E-cigarette prevalence and correlates of use among adolescents versus adults: a review and comparison.
- Effects of advertisements on smokers' interest in trying e-cigarettes: the roles of product comparison and visual cues.
- High-Intensity Sweeteners in Alternative Tobacco Products.
- NIH electronic cigarette workshop: developing a research agenda.
- Young adult dual combusted cigarette and e-cigarette users' anticipated responses to a nicotine reduction policy and menthol ban in combusted cigarettes.