Subject Areas on Research
- A role for the CD38 rs3796863 polymorphism in alcohol and monetary reward: evidence from CD38 knockout mice and alcohol self-administration, [11C]-raclopride binding, and functional MRI in humans.
- Blunted Ventral Striatum Development in Adolescence Reflects Emotional Neglect and Predicts Depressive Symptoms.
- Cumulative Stress In Childhood is Associated with Blunted Reward-Related Brain Activity In Adulthood
- Differential patterns of amygdala and ventral striatum activation predict gender-specific changes in sexual risk behavior.
- Disrupted Prefrontal Regulation of Striatal Subjective Value Signals in Psychopathy.
- Divergent responses of the amygdala and ventral striatum predict stress-related problem drinking in young adults: possible differential markers of affective and impulsive pathways of risk for alcohol use disorder.
- Dopamine genetic risk is related to food addiction and body mass through reduced reward-related ventral striatum activity.
- Genome-wide association studies of alcohol dependence, DSM-IV criterion count and individual criteria.
- Genome-wide association study identifies loci associated with liability to alcohol and drug dependence that is associated with variability in reward-related ventral striatum activity in African- and European-Americans.
- Heightened connectivity between the ventral striatum and medial prefrontal cortex as a biomarker for stress-related psychopathology: understanding interactive effects of early and more recent stress.
- Lack of consistent sex differences in D-amphetamine-induced dopamine release measured with [18 F]fallypride PET.
- Mesolimbic dopamine D2 receptors and neural representations of subjective value.
- Reward-Related Ventral Striatum Activity Buffers against the Experience of Depressive Symptoms Associated with Sleep Disturbances.
- Smoking Abstinence-Induced Changes in Resting State Functional Connectivity with Ventral Striatum Predict Lapse During a Quit Attempt.
- Stress-related anhedonia is associated with ventral striatum reactivity to reward and transdiagnostic psychiatric symptomatology.
- Trajectories of Alcohol Initiation and Use During Adolescence: The Role of Stress and Amygdala Reactivity.
- Ventral striatal dopamine transporter availability is associated with lower trait motor impulsivity in healthy adults.