Subject Areas on Research
- Chaperone-mediated 26S proteasome remodeling facilitates free K63 ubiquitin chain production and aggresome clearance.
- Formation of α-synuclein Lewy neurite-like aggregates in axons impedes the transport of distinct endosomes.
- How Glycosaminoglycans Promote Fibrillation of Salmon Calcitonin.
- Identification of an allosteric small-molecule inhibitor selective for the inducible form of heat shock protein 70.
- Principles that govern competition or co-existence in Rho-GTPase driven polarization.
- Pseudocatalytic Antiaggregation Activity of Antibodies: Immunoglobulins can Influence α-Synuclein Aggregation at Substoichiometric Concentrations.
- The role of stable α-synuclein oligomers in the molecular events underlying amyloid formation.