Subject Areas on Research
- Antisense oligonucleotides targeting mutant Ataxin-7 restore visual function in a mouse model of spinocerebellar ataxia type 7.
- Chaperone-mediated 26S proteasome remodeling facilitates free K63 ubiquitin chain production and aggresome clearance.
- Composition of Exfoliation Material.
- Formation of α-synuclein Lewy neurite-like aggregates in axons impedes the transport of distinct endosomes.
- Identification of an allosteric small-molecule inhibitor selective for the inducible form of heat shock protein 70.
- Principles that govern competition or co-existence in Rho-GTPase driven polarization.
- PromISR-6, a Guanabenz Analogue, Improves Cellular Survival in an Experimental Model of Huntington's Disease.