- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study in Subjects With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BIIB033 as an Add-On Therapy to Anti-Inflammatory Disease-Modifying Therapies
- A PHASE III, OPEN-LABEL, EXTENSION TRIAL OF ECU-NMO-301 TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF ECULIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSING NEUROMYELITIS OPTICA (NMO)
- A Phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel gruop, placebo-controlled, adaptive dose-ranging study to eveluate the efficacy and safety of AIN457 (Secuinumab) (IV) inn patients with relapsing mutiple sclerosis.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Eculizumab in Patients with Relapsing Neuromyelitis Optica
- A prospective, multicenter, observational, post-authorization safety study to evaluate the long term safety profile of LEMTRADA® (alemtuzumab) treatment in patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (PASS)
- An open-label phase IV study to evaluate whether a Medication Event Monitoring System (MEMS®) can improve adherence to Tecfidera® in MS
- Clinical Research in ALS & Related Disorders for Therapeutic Development (CREATE)
- PA Fellowship in Clinical Neuroimmunology