Sandra Valnes Quammen
Senior Lecturer of Romance Studies
I am a Senior Lecturer of Romance Studies at Duke University, where I direct the French Language Program. I teach courses for beginning to advanced language learners, with a particular focus on introductory and intermediate levels. My current research focuses on translingual pedagogies in postsecondary L2 contexts, and on the intersections between language teaching and learning and sustainability.
Current Appointments & Affiliations
- Senior Lecturer of Romance Studies, Romance Studies, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences 2017
- Senior Lecturer of Linguistics, Linguistics, Trinity College of Arts & Sciences 2022
- 106 Language Center, Box 90257, Durham, NC 27708
- Box 90257, Durham, NC 27708-0257
- firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 660-8436
Some information on this profile has been compiled automatically from Duke databases and external sources. (Our About page explains how this works.) If you see a problem with the information, please write to Scholars@Duke and let us know. We will reply promptly.