- Author response: Intergenerational adaptations to stress are evolutionarily conserved, stress-specific, and have deleterious trade-offs 2021
- An interbacterial DNA deaminase toxin directly mutagenizes surviving target populations. Elife. 10. 2021
- A subcortical circuit linking the cerebellum to the basal ganglia engaged in vocal learning. Elife. 7. 2018
- Distinct responses to reduplicated chromosomes require distinct Mad2 responses. Elife. 5. 2016
- Mass enhances speed but diminishes turn capacity in terrestrial pursuit predators. Elife. 4. 2015
- Dengue vascular leakage is augmented by mast cell degranulation mediated by immunoglobulin Fcγ receptors. Elife. 4. 2015
- Female resistance to pneumonia identifies lung macrophage nitric oxide synthase-3 as a therapeutic target. Elife. 3. 2014
- Gut microbiota density influences host physiology and is shaped by host and microbial factors. Elife.