Taylor & Francis (Routledge)
- GIs and 'Jeep Girls': Sex and American Soldiers in Wartime China. Journal of Modern Chinese History. 13. 2019
- Effectiveness of a Structured Teaching Program on Knowledge and Attitudes Toward HIV among Young Women in India. Journal of Community Health Nursing. 35:49-56. 2018
- Love or Knowledge: Sexual Epistemology in Fichte and Kleist. The Germanic Review: Literature, Culture, Theory. 92. 2017
- Attitude, intention, and barriers toward influenza vaccination among pregnant women in South Korea. Health Care for Women International. 36:1026-1038. 2015
- It's About Time: Creative Placemaking and Performance Analytics. Performance Research. 20:96-103. 2015
- Envisioning Central Europe: Friedrich Torberg, the Austrian Émigrés and Jewish European History. Journal of Modern Jewish Studies. 13:37-57. 2014
- Nihilism and the Cold War: The Catholic Reception of Nihilism between Nietzsche and Adenauer. Rethinking History: the Journal of Theory and Practice. 17. 2014
- Double issue on Music. Safundi: the Journal of South African and American Studies. 13. 2012
- Teaching Composition: Artistic Growth Through Confrontation, Tact, Sympathy, and Honest. Contemporary Music Review. 31:297-304. 2012
- "The Spaces Between": Bernadette Mayer’s Self-Archiving in Memory. Lit: Literature Interpretation Theory. 31.
- Effects of a Facebook Physical Activity Intervention Supported by Pedometers on African American Women. Ethnicity & Health.
- If you like it, does it matter if it’s real?. Philosophical Psychology. 23:43-57.
- A Review of 'Party Influence in Congress'. Congress & the Presidency. 36:203-205. 2009
- Review of Gendered Money: Financial Organization in Women’s Movements, 1880-1933. Journal of Women, Politics & Policy. 290-291. 2013
- Money and Security: Troops, Monetary Policy, and West Germany's Relations with the United States and Britain, 1950-1971 by Hubert Zimmerman. European Review of History. 2005
- Review of 'White on Black: Images of Africa and Blacks in Western Popular Culture' by Jan Nederveen Pieterse. Ethnic and Racial Studies. 177-178. 1995
- Synthetic Fathers and Real Consequences: Social Mobility Research in Transition. The Journal of Development Studies.