Subject Areas on Research
- Imaging in acquired immune deficiency syndrome dementia complex (AIDS dementia complex): A review
- Imaging of convection enhanced delivery of toxins in humans.
- Non invasive high resolution in vivo imaging of alpha-naphthylisothiocyanate (ANIT) induced hepatobiliary toxicity in STII medaka.
- Optical coherence tomography in paediatric glaucoma: time domain versus spectral domain.
Keywords of People
- Gehm, Michael E., Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Johnson, G. Allan, Charles E. Putman University Professor of Radiology, Physics
- Padilla, Willie John, Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Immunology
- Yao, Junjie, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering