Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative analyses of mechanistic differences among antiestrogens.
- Dissection of the molecular mechanism of action of GW5638, a novel estrogen receptor ligand, provides insights into the role of estrogen receptor in bone.
- Impact of economic, regulatory, and patent policies on innovation in cancer chemoprevention.
- Preclinical evidence for therapeutic efficacy of selective estrogen receptor modulators for uterine leiomyoma.
- Psychometric properties of the osteoporosis assessment questionnaire (OPAQ) 2.0: results from the multiple outcomes of raloxifene evaluation (MORE) study.
- Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs): A first step in the development of perfect hormone replacement therapy regimen.
- Use of alternative therapies in menopause.
- Use of health-related quality of life measures to predict health utility in postmenopausal osteoporotic women: results from the Multiple Outcomes of Raloxifene Evaluation study.