Subject Areas on Research
- A dialectical behavior therapy skills intervention for women with suicidal behaviors in rural Nepal: A single-case experimental design series.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (DBT-PTSD) Compared With Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) in Complex Presentations of PTSD in Women Survivors of Childhood Abuse: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Multilevel associations of daily skill use and effectiveness with anxiety, depression, and stress in a transdiagnostic sample undergoing dialectical behavior therapy skills training.
Keywords of People
- Samanez Larkin, Silvia P., Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry, Child & Family Mental Health & Community Psychiatry
- Whicker, Dane R, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Adult Psychiatry & Psychology