Subject Areas on Research
- ASSESSMENT OF THE RETINAL STRUCTURE IN CHILDREN WITH INCONTINENTIA PIGMENTI
- Dual-depth SSOCT for simultaneous complex resolved anterior segment and conventional retinal imaging
- Reading Center Characterization of Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Using Optical Coherence Tomography During the COPERNICUS Trial.
- Reduced fluorescein angiography and fundus photography use in the management of neovascular macular degeneration and macular edema during the past decade.
- Ultra-compact switchable SLO/OCT handheld probe design
- Wigner phase space distributions and coherence tomography
Keywords of People
- Farsiu, Sina, Paul Ruffin Scarborough Associate Professor of Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mruthyunjaya, Prithvi, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Toth, Cynthia Ann, Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery
- Wax, Adam P., Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering