Subject Areas on Research
- Associations Between Career Satisfaction, Personal Life Factors, and Work-Life Integration Practices Among US Surgeons by Gender.
- Associations Between a New Disruptive Behaviors Scale and Teamwork, Patient Safety, Work-Life Balance, Burnout, and Depression.
- Burnout in Pediatric Residents: Three Years of National Survey Data.
- Career Preferences and Perceptions of Cardiology Among US Internal Medicine Trainees: Factors Influencing Cardiology Career Choice.
- Clinician Burnout Associated With Sex, Clinician Type, Work Culture, and Use of Electronic Health Records.
- Essential Long-Term Care Workers Commonly Hold Second Jobs and Double- or Triple-Duty Caregiving Roles.
- Exploration of Global Health Careers Across the Medical Fields.
- Forty-five good things: a prospective pilot study of the Three Good Things well-being intervention in the USA for healthcare worker emotional exhaustion, depression, work-life balance and happiness.
- Global Differences in Parental Leave Policies and Satisfaction Among Cardiologists.
- Personal and Professional Factors Associated With Work-Life Integration Among US Physicians.
- Physician Well-Being: Organizational Strategies for Physician Burnout.
- Physician Well-being.
- Psychological Impact of COVID-19 on Minority Women.
- Stress and burnout among gynecologic oncologists: A Society of Gynecologic Oncology Evidence-based Review and Recommendations.
- The associations between work-life balance behaviours, teamwork climate and safety climate: cross-sectional survey introducing the work-life climate scale, psychometric properties, benchmarking data and future directions.
- The burden of inbox-messaging systems and its effect on work-life balance in dermatology.
- Vascular surgeon wellness and burnout: A report from the Society for Vascular Surgery Wellness Task Force.
- Work-life balance behaviours cluster in work settings and relate to burnout and safety culture: a cross-sectional survey analysis.
Keywords of People
- Gilner, Jennifer B, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Gray, Beverly Allen, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Women's Community & Population Health